Spreader boots in leather - medium (2 pack)
Manufacturer SKU: WLD1052
Spreader boot in leather with neoprene padding for sail protection. Soft, easy to fit with covered leather Velcro band for UV-protection.
Spreader boots made of UV-resistant durable leather. A rubber cord at the edge enables the boot to fit well regardless of the design of the spreaders. The interior is lined with neoprene for an especially good fit and gives a soft surface against the sail. The spreader boot end cap protects your sails. Protects the spreader boot end The spreader is delivered with an extra long velcro for safe attachment and fits wide spreader arms. The spreaders are sold in pairs, available in 4 sizes.
• Simple installation with Velcro, hook and loop fastener
• Suitable for all types of rigging and spreaders
• Easy to measure for right size
• Protects head and main sails
• For spreaders 95 – 122 mm (3 3/8″ – 4 13/16″) with continuous rigging or for spreaders 74 – 95 mm (2 7/8″ – 3 3/8″) with linked rigging
How to use
- Open the Velcro band.
- Fold the spreader boot around the spreader.
- Close the Velcro hook and loop the fastener around the spreader.
- If the Velcro band is too long cut to an appropriate length.
- The Spread boot is manufactured in pairs. One for starboard and one for the port side. Make sure the Velcro points backward on both sides.