Mosquito net for companionway
Waterline Designs mosquito nets are easy to hang over the companionway with an edge band to keep the net in place. Large enough to fit most boats, the net keeps all bugs out.
Waterline Designs mosquito nets / bug screens are designed out of a long experience from the country of mosquitoes, Sweden. In Sweden we have a range from small gnats (as the No-see-ums) up to regular sized mosquitoes. We don’t have any deceases such as Dengue fever or Zika but we all hate them anyway. The sound of a single mosquito in the cabin at bed time can easily ruin your sleep. It’s very simply keep your companionway clear of mosquitoes. Just hang the net over the companionway and secure the top with ropes. A heavy edge band will keep the net in place. Allows easy access by lifting the edge band and drop it after you passes in and out of the cockpit. The edge bands weight allows it to fall back in place. The screen is large 35” x 71” 900 x 1800 mm (inside up to 33” x 69” (850 x 1750 mm)) and fits most of all boats, both sail and motorboats. The net is dense enough to keep even the smallest bug outside. Imagine the perfect evening without mosquitoes.
• Quickly assembled, no permanent installation is required
• Fine-meshed, keeps mosquitoes, gnats and other insects out
• Convenient storage bag is included
• Size for most boats on the market
• Suitable for both sailboats and motorboats
• Keeps out mosquitoes, sand flies, No-See-Ums, gnats, wasps etc.
How to use
- Hang the net over the companionway.
- Use the rope on top of the net to secure it. Tie the rope in for example the clutches och use the suction cups on the window or Gelcoat.
- Lift the edge when you go in and out of the boat. The net falls easily back in place.
- In the morning, just fold it and store it in the mesh bag. Don't put a wet net back in the storage bag.