Navimount RIB Black
Manufacturer SKU: NS955
The Navimount RIB is designed to securely attach the Navilights with magnetic base, Navimount base or Suction base to the tube of inflatable boats.
Navilight models NS- 001, 010, 040, 305, 340 require in addition the Navisafe converter Navimount NS960
Navilight models NS- 041 and 341 do not require additional converters and can be mounted directly
Includes - "3M" self-adhesive sticker working on boats made from Hypalon, Polyethylene or PVC.
- Size: L = 120 mm, W = 81 mm, H = 37 mm
- Weight: 102 g
- Model Name: Navimount RIB
- Model Nr.: NS955
- EAN Barcode: 709001???
CLEAN-PEEL-STICK: The “3M VHB” self adhesive sticker works on boats made from Hypalon, Polyethylene or PVC. We recommend the following instructions to obtain optimum adhesion:
- Mark the area where you want to mount the Navimount RIB with a pencil or tape – once the Navimount RIB is mounted it will be very difficult to remove or reposition
- Carefully clean the surface of the inflated boat where you want to mount the Navimount RIB with a proper cleaning solvent
- Wait until the surface is dry
- Peel the paper from the 3M VHB
- Position the Navimount RIB exactly to the marked area
- Bond strength is dependent upon amount of adhesive-to-surface contact – therefore press firmly starting at the center with your fingers and apply if possible a weight until its perfectly bonded. NOTE: At room temperature app. 50% of the ultimate strengh will be achieved after 20 minutes, 90% after 24hrs and 100% after 72hrs